FS (or trade) Roval Classic TT wheels / Modolo brake levers

Retro1702

Dirt Disciple
As per the title I am selling a set of classic Roval timetrial wheels (with accompanying Vittoria tubs and Sachs freewheel) and a pair of Modolo Orion brake levers.

These were bought off eBay to compliment my 1990s TT bike to use in the Planet X Old-Skool TT series. I've never actually ridden the wheels for fear my weight would cause them irreparable damage, they do spin free and true though. The levers were fitted to my bike and are in excellent working condition although the rubber hoods are starting to perish/split slightly.

I've decided the frame of this bike is my project for the year so I'm combining classic with modern and so some parts need to go to raise some funds for replacements. I'm only really wanting to recoup what I paid for these on eBay and don't feel it's appropriate to make a profit on fellow bikies.

Roval wheels:
022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Roval 700c semi profile tubular wheel set, black rims with minimal braking wear, 18 aero spoke radial laced front and 24 aero spoke radial laced non drive and one cross drive side. Front hub: 100mm width, Rear hub: 126mm width (I think...), sale includes Vittoria Nuovo Pro 19 tubs, quick releases and Sachs freewheel (Campag fitting 12-1:cool:.

I'm looking for £85 + £10 postage (also happy to have buyer collect from Glasgow area).

Modolo Orion brake levers:
035.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

These were the lesser release of the classic Kronos lever and are the grey hood/white resin lever version. As I said, they're mechanically sound and are only let down by the hoods starting to perish.

I'm looking for £49 including postage.

In terms of items to trade, I'm currently in the market for the following: -
Campagnolo 8 speed chainset, rear mech, down-tube gear levers, minimum spec of Athena and importantly in good condition and working order.

If interested or if you need any further information please either reply here or drop me a PM.

Bump

Any feedback as to why there's no interest?
Wrong time of the year (e.g. people brassic because it's January) or just not the kind of items people are after?
I was told (& hoped) this would be the ideal place to get a sale, don't really fancy trying my luck with them on fleaBay...

Back