FS - New Wheelset, light, TT forks, helmet cam

jahknob

Devout Dirtbag
Mountain bike disk wheelset – (from Giant Trance 3 2006 model), brand new, black Formula 32h (6-bolt) disk hubset, standard axles, with Mavic X17 rims, original QRs, black stainless spokes, Hutchinson Bulldog 2.1 tyres & inner tubes – all brand new, never used, complete and ready to roll (comes complete with a set of 160mm Avid disk rotors, also brand new) £100 collected from N. London, add £15 for courier shipping elsewhere.. Pics available on request.

USE Exposure Enduro Turbo bike light (w/QR handlebar mount). From 2006/7, has been very lightly used (in storage for four of the past five years). It comes with original charger, and has been refurbished recently by USE and is in perfect condition.
You can find a review here:
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... urbo-9065/ (Mine has a QR handlebar clamp, so is a more up-to-date model than the one reviewed)
I'd like to get £50 for it. Pics available on request..

Planet X carbon TT forks (from a Stealth TT bike). These are used but in great nick. £50
You can check the specs here:
http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/FOP ... k_new_logo

Action Cameras helmet cam. Very lightly used (~10 times total?), it's the bullet-style cam, the ACam 520 with battery pack (for AA batteries) with separate microphone and leads to connect to a recording device (ie camcorder).
The camera was bought for Xmas 2006, is immaculate (looks unused), is very lightweight and fits snugly into many helmet vents (with a bit of tape/sugru/blu-tack etc). It records 520 lines with a reasonably wide lens for all-around use. It's not HD, but the quality will be indistinguishable except on a very large TV!
I can sell it separately, but if you need a complete system, you may wish to include the Sony HC32E, which was the lightest and smallest of the Sony Handycams that included a DV-in port. It records onto hour-long DV tapes, fits into the palm of your hand or bumbag/rucksack and has barely been used except for the few ActionCam outings (have a different camcorder for everything else).
I'd like to get £50 for the ACam 520 (including all accessories and original case) and another £50 for the Sony HC32E (with all accessories, original box, spares etc). If you need any more information or pics (or even a sample video to take a peek at), please get in touch.

There are a bunch of ultralight road bike bits for sale, listed in the appropriate forum - please check them out!

Thanks,

j.

Attachments

• 22052011026.jpg
    22052011026.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Fork.jpeg
    Fork.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 180
Back