FS: Large Specialized M4 stumpjumper comp fuselage SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's a nice early noughties Stumpy I need to move on...2001 to be precise.

I bought it as a complete bike for winter fun and have enjoyed riding it, but it is a tiny bit too big for me in honesty! I now have a smaller frameset to port the drivetrain across, so the rest is up for grabs.

The sizing is 20"5 c-c, which was the largest available at the time. What you see is what you get and is all OEM, which is:

The frame of course. It's pretty presentable overall, with a few scuffs to the lacquer, here and there mainly from the cables on the top tube. The down tube bottle rivnuts seem a bit loose and there's a tiny bit of tyre rub on the inside of the drive side chainstay. You can see a tiny circular mark, but I've had a poke and it's definitely not a hole! Frame is v/disc compatible.
Manitou Mars Elite fork. It's on very nice shape and seems to work well, could probably benefit from a service though. One decal is partially missing from the left hand leg.
Original Body Geometry Saddle, seat clamp and Ritchey post - greased and removed when I received it, so not stuck.
Stem, dia compe headset and a good set of Specialized bars

The whole package as seen is surprisingly light as well - double score!

All yours for £75.00 posted in the UK. Collection from London N7/E4 also doable for £60.00, shall we say?

Pictures below :D

Attachments

• s6.jpg
    s6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 195
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 195
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 195
  • s3.jpg