FS: Hubs! - Campagnolo, Shimano, White Industries, Xero...

MajorMantra

Dirt Disciple
I've realised that I have more hubs than it's physically possible for a human being to wear out in a lifetime, so I'm thinning the herd a little.

All prices include postage within the UK. Preferred method of payment is Paypal.

White Industries Tracker front, NOS, 32h. A few small scratches from storage which will likely polish out with some elbow grease. As you would expect given this has never been used, bearings are smooth and tight - £29 SOLD

Campagnolo Chorus front, 32h. Some scratches, little bit of spoke pull on the holes but quite presentable. Freshly serviced and usable as is but cones are slightly pitted, so slightly scratchy feeling - £10

rAvNw1D.jpg

Campagnolo rear freewheel hub, English thread, 120mm OLN, 36h. Lots of small marks, bit of spoke pull, some light corrosion, but freshly serviced and bearings are nice and smooth. Campag skewer (straight lever) included, but it's not a thing of great beauty, there's lots of corrosion and flaking of the chrome - £15 - SOLD

Campagnolo front hub, 36h, small marks, some light corrosion (mostly on bearing dust caps), bearings smooth, QR (curved lever) in good shape with a few small flakes to the chrome - £12 SOLD

Shimano 105 front hub, 32h. Various small marks, bit of spoke pull, freshly serviced and bearings feel good. QR included. £9 or £15 with the Chorus hub above

PsdIyHS.jpg

Xero high-flange front hub, 20h. One for the wheelbuilding masochists, as paired spoke configuration will be a headache - think of it as a challenge! Looks super cool, bearings (cartridge) buttery smooth, a few light marks but overall good condition - £15 SOLD

There may be more to come... :)

Have yet to hear back from peetee so Campag rear is still for sale for now. I've reduced the prices on the Chorus and 105 fronts. :)

105 hub was provisionally sold to roadking but I've not heard from him for a week now, so it's back for sale. If anyone would like both it and the Chorus front I'll do both for £15 posted.

roadking, if you're reading this, I hope you'll appreciate that I've been patient, but there is a limit to how long I'm willing to wait to be paid for something.

Back