FS: Dolan track/fixie

murph

Retro Newbie
For sale is my brand new Dolan Pre Cursa track bike in 58cm. It was built so that I could to commute to work and ride my two local track leagues, however after one commute and it only taking 5 min it’s not worth my while riding in, then to top this off I’m working every evening the track leagues are been run. So it’s time to get rid and make room for my winter/cross bike. The bike has been used for one commute and one track league and that’s its limits, so the bike really is in brand new condition, the bike was assembled by me who works as a cycle mechanic so fingers crossed nothing should be dropping of anytime too soon.

So here is the important part, the build list;
Frame: Dolan Pre Cursa Matte Black Alloy 58 cm
Forks: Carbon fork with brake hole.
Chainset: Ambrosia Polished Alloy with a black 48 ring
Chain: KMC track specific chain
Wheels: Alloy deep section 50mm black rims onto Novatec sealed bearings.
Tyres: Decathlon sport tyres, supper tough and roll nice and well.
Bars/stem: 44cm anatomic bars, with a flat drop for extra comfort wrapped in Black Fizik Velvet tape, 12cm alloy 4b bolt stem
Seat post: Double pin micro adjust 27.2 carbon wrap
Saddle: SLR bare shell, looks cool, not too comfy though.
Extras: A choice of pedals, the bike currently has a set of Welgo road clipless, however they can be swopped for some SPD’s if wanted? Also the bike will come with 16 & 14 sprockets, the 16 perfect for commuting, and the 14 for racing. As the bike was also going to be used for the occasional commute, if this is something you will want to use the bike for then a set of road aero brake leaves and front calliper can be fitted and supplied, and if flat bars would be proffered over drops then these can be fitted to and set up before you buy the bike.

As said all products are BRAND SPANKING NEW, so I’m looking to sell her for £350ONO as at this price I’m loosing out, but I’m also open to offers. Pictures can be supplied, postage can be arranged at an additional cost of £20, however im based just outside Birmingham.

Text me via 07735518151.

Back