Formula B4 Disc Brakes with many new spares (NO ROTORS)

Paul R

Senior Retro Guru
For sale some nice retro Formula B4 Disc Brakes in very good condition with many new spares NO ROTORS sadly the standard ones were 160mm front and 140mm rear I believe. These are ideal for weight weenies who like lightweight parts lol

They haven't been used for quite a few years so may be a bit sticky and fluid will definitely need changing. The reservoir covers are missing but there are some brand new ones in with the parts as well as leaver piston kits and hose fittings bleeding bits etc I've taken pics of each packet so you can see. hose lengths are 27in for front and 47in rear.

Also in original box with manuals. Everything in the pics is what I have, it would be nice to see when go to a good home and get some use.

£55 posted

cheers

For sale some nice retro Formula B4 Disc Brakes in very good condition with many new spares NO ROTORS sadly the standard ones were 160mm front and 140mm rear I believe. These are ideal for weight weenies who like lightweight parts lol

They haven't been used for quite a few years so may be a bit sticky and fluid will definitely need changing. The reservoir covers are missing but there are some brand new ones in with the parts as well as leaver piston kits and hose fittings bleeding bits etc I've taken pics of each packet so you can see. hose lengths are 27in for front and 47in rear.

Also in original box with manuals. Everything in the pics is what I have, it would be nice to see when go to a good home and get some use.

£55 posted

cheers

Back