Fork clearout, Fox, Pace, Revs

griffiths1000

Dirt Disciple
Got several pairs of forks that need shifting. All need a little tlc. All Quick release.

1. 2008 Fox F120 RL, Black 170mm straight 1 1/8 steerer work fine except lockout not working tiny wear mark on left stanchion, not leaking. £100 posted

2.If you don't mind a bit of tinkering i have a set of Rockshox Reba race forks, 100mm travel and 185mm steerer, need a full service. I have the full o-ring seal kit for both leggs which i will include. Also throw in a set of dust/oil seals,was told they were new but not convinced. £80 posted

3.Carbon Pace RC38 LT 125 travel, 228mm steerer, remote lockout, full working order , magnesium dropouts are fairly corroded but still work fine with a QR. £110 posted.

Open to sensible offers. Message me and i can sort out pics. New on here but been on STW, Ebay, Pinkbike for years, same user name if you want to check history.

Rebas sold, Fox sold pending payment open to offers on the pace RC38's
Also another pair of Fox similar to the others but perfect stanchions, very smooth rebound adjust needs small repair(easy & cheap) £140 posted. Slightly longer steerer can get exact measure if interested.
Thanks

No payment on fox forks yet so still available if anyone interested. Pace forks still available. Happy to listen to offers on combined deal.

Back