FOR SALE: Vintage Viner Super Professional Oro - Novo Record

Re: FOR SALE: Vintage Viner Cromovelato Oro Steel - Nuovo Record

Viner did do a Record version with no stars but was lower down the pecking order and later than the 70's iirc.

1981viner2.jpg

Shaun

Midlife":aa6pz89r said:
Viner did do a Record version with no stars but was lower down the pecking order and later than the 70's iirc.

1981viner2.jpg

Shaun

Alright, it could be a Viner, of this model I didn't know. Not worth half of the asking price anyway.
The BB shell looks different, same for the seat stay bridge and the little holes in the rear dropouts (were them for the portacatena?) which are missing on this one.

This doesn't matter. My price is 900£. And if you're not interested in buying, why ruining my offer?

Are you frustrated? Especially the painal guy. You're pissing me off!

painal: an apology is the only right thing to do now. Accusing me of cheating, was inappropriate.

We care for each other on the forum. Your bike is not worth your asking price even if it was a Viner, which I still doubt is.

anidel, why would somebody repaint a no name steel frame and label it a Viner??? Are you insane? It would be a Colnago or Masi then. You are totally off logic.

Also it seems that you don't know how much a paint job for a steel frame costs. Only the paint job is half the price of the bike. So what are we even talking about?

You're clearly not qualified to judge the price. If it's too high for you, then simply don't buy.

Value comes from other things. It's about the love for the details, the care and the thought somebody put into a bike. You too clearly miss on that, just going profanely for what price tag was on the frame at the time it was produced.

Who can not grasp this concepts, is a superficial ignorant.

This paintjob is nothing exceptional and I did build many bikes and they all come better than this.
I know the worth of the components and of the frame. This bike, as nice at it can look, is not worth £900.

You can of course ignore it, but it's definitely off the mark.

Back