For Sale Simoncini U.C. 2000 22 1/2" or 56.5 cm framese sold

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For Sale Simoncini U.C. 2000 22 1/2" or 56.5 cm frameset with shot in rear stays , made with Dedacciai deda 01 tubing finished in blue and red paintwork with some white fading a small amount of storage related marks as to be expected .
Campag stamped rear 130mm drop outs drilled for micro adjusters , front drop out is std 110mm , down tube is almost aero profiled .
Takes a 27.2 mm seat post , bottom bracket is Italian Threading , front changer hanger , 2 x set of bottle cage mounts . 45 mm brake drop fr & rr for allen key type fixings and down tube cable bosses .

Frame is in very good condition and begs for a period build to provide the lucky owner a glorious riding machine that will surely stand out from the crowd .

looking at the dropouts and seat clamp bolt area i dont think this frame has had much use at all

Asking £215 for this unique frameset , that i am selling on behalf of the owner.

Frame is located in nn8 Wellingborough postcode for collection and inspection by appointment or could be sent to most UK postcodes for an extra £18.50

Please note wheels are not included

only advertised here , cyclechat and my facebook page

Attachments

• simon1.jpg
    simon1.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 552
  • simon2.jpg
    simon2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 552
  • simon3.jpg
    simon3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 552