Flight Deck computer £10 posted - sold!

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
154320_10150099993091171_586536170_7830350_7594122_n.jpg

SHIMANO FLIGHT DECK COMPUTER + PARTS

1 x SC-6500 multi-function computer (with working battery)
1 x handlebar mounting & bracket
1 x fork leg sensor & bracket
2 x STI lever signal cables mounts (with all 4 fitting screws)

All the above are wired together and in good working order. They were removed from a pair of Shimano 105 ST-5500 9-speed Flight Deck shifters that I bought recently as I have my own wireless computer. The computer itself has a few light scratches but no damage to the LCD.

Please note this set-up will require a wheel spoke mounted magnet to work (easily available online or at a good Shimano stockist for less than £10). This was not supplied to me by the chap I bought the shifters from.

I think these will work fine with any Shimano Flight Deck compatible road shifters, and the computer is operated by the two buttons on the right shifter.

To set up the computer you input data about your cog and tyre sizes and you can run the same computer in up to four different bikes. Metric and Imperial mode functions include current speed, gear indicator, time display, various trip distances, pace, total distance, stopwatch, cadence and lap counter.

Check your shifters to be sure! If in any doubt please check online (and I will supply fitting instructions that I downloaded in PDF format)

Latest posts

Back