f/s 1998 GT STS Thermoplastic 1000ds 15.5

Mr Universe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good day Retrobikers.

I've a few items now surplus to requirements, so over the next few weeks I'll be advertising various cycle related products looking for new homes :) , I'll try and describe the items as best i can but pictures speak a thousand words, so judge for yourself really, if you have any questions regarding items, either send me a personal message or reply on the thread please .I'll try and answer questions to the best of my abilities for you :)

Next up on the chopping block, sad to see this go , but its just not getting used as it should, so time to let someone else enjoy this beautiful bike.

1998 GT 1000 LTS Thermoplastic 15.5" frame size, classed as a small, but it rides typically like a 17-17" frame , I am 5'9" and its perfect for me as a guide, this bike has been with me for some time and I've had a lot of good times on it, lots of reviews on the net, and no doubt retro bike members on here will be aware of its credentials :)

Condition wise I'd say its a good 8.5/10 for component and frame condition,

Only negatives , original waterbased decals have lifted in places, a few minor marks, but absolutely nothing else to be concerned with. the chain, and cassette were changed around 20 miles ago so will last for a long time, The pace forks were serviced earlier this year, along with the RS deluxe rear suspension unit.

Brief outline of the components, XT M750 tuned rear derailleur, XT M739 9 speed STi shift units again tuned with lightweight also and titanium bolts and hardware, XT M739 V brakes with tuned parts, XTR rear cassette, Race face cranks, Pace RC36 Airforce carbon forks, Chris King patriot headset, eastern stem, Truvative seat post, azonic riser bars, DMR V12\s with terra pins.
I originally ran DT swiss wheels on this, but will be keeping them so will be supplied with a set of Shimano deore hubbed wheels..

Original owners manual and receipt included along with a GT medium sized race top of the year to match the bike. :)

Further more detailed photos on request, any questions send me a pm :)

pics..

Selling price is £ 900.00 which includes Parcelforce signed for 1st class registered postage to a UK mainland address.

Please remember to have someone at the address to sign for the item or it'll be trip down to see pat n jess at the local sorting office for you.

All items will be shipped within a few days of receipt of payment , which is accepted either via PayPal, Bank Transfer or possible trades.
All items I sell will arrive at your door securely packaged as to avoid damage during transit to you ;)

I will parcel this up and send overseas but please contact me for a postage quote to your corner of the world.

Ian

Back