Wanted Early Magura Hydrostop LH Lever

The cut outs on the early HS22s were done by Pace themselves, I think Magura did them for the next gen yellow ones. You’ll see that the cut out is silver rather than the factory black.
Most good machine shops could do it for you or there is a very good engineer on here (Elite504) who did mine and may be able to help (at a price, expertise doesn't come for free).

The cut outs on the early HS22s were done by Pace themselves, I think Magura did them for the next gen yellow ones. Most good machine shops could do it for you or there is a very good engineer on here Elite504 who did mine and may be able to help (at a price, expertise doesn't come for free).
Yeah I figured it looks like it's just been subject to a drill / router interface. Would just be nice to have a matching pair.

Last edited:
Nick (elite504) could match your existing one for placement and position on a new one, or you could bolt a new machined clamp to your existing body to ensure the two match, they come off

I have a pair of i think the first ones they made. But without the decals😉 front and rear complete with hose, boosters and a bleed. I liv in holland but can send it. Gr dominique

Hi @ceo , do you know what year yours are from? I could be interested 😊
puuuu, no idea about the precise production time frame. pretty sure they were called magura hydrostop mountain. tending to guess they're early nineties somewhen – he crowd knowledge: any idea (or even a scan)?

Would be good if it did, but I think I could get a repro decal.
Must have the cut out clamp though.
As I remember, the cut-out clamp was an aftermarket mod that I think was done by Pace to reduce weight… you couldn't buy them like that over-the-counter. I'd therefore suggest you could legitimately modify one…

Back