Early 90's Merlin Titanium Handlebar ~ SOLD

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have two sets of these and have decided to sell one of them to stop me from finding another frame to mount them to

The set I will be keeping were original supplied on a Pace RC100 so this would date the bars late 80's to early 90's, the set I have for sale are identical in every way, they are the same width and have the same marks from the bending process used on the bars. If you wish to see a photo of the 2 together just let me know and I will send directly

Sadly the set I have for sale had lost there waterslide decal, these are very easy to mark but having the same profile and dimensions I am certain they are a Merlin item, for this reason I have replaced the decal, this time on a clear polyester base, which will make it slightly more durable, I will include a spare in the sale

So...

Merlin Titanium Handle bar, Un-cut 560mm (22") in width, Original shim to a 25.4 diameter, 5-7' bend, perfect condition with no crimping to ends or marks around the stem clamp area, usual odd tiny marks but these can be polished out with no effort

£70 including UK delivery, happy to post outside of UK at cost

Paypal "gift" payment secures ~ Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00736.JPG
    DSC00736.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC00739.JPG
    DSC00739.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC00735.JPG
    DSC00735.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 342