Dura Ace 9 speed wheelset (Tubs), Campagnolo C-Record wheels

Griggsy

Retro Guru
Hello...

Lovely wheels for sale-collection would be fantastic, but if post then add £10 and I'll box 'em and mosey to the Post Office.

Dura Ace 700c Wheels, 130 spaced rear hub marked Integrated 8 SIS but comes with 9 speed Hyperglide cassette in good condition. Not sure if these will take 10 speed though. (I am selling 9 speed Dura Ace Sti's and rear mech too if ever...)

tLEWd.jpg

79kmo.jpg

4taxN.jpg

Came off a CX bike so Tubular tyres-front Wolber Chamonix 28 laced to unbadged rim (looks like a GP4 Aero profiled), machined braking surface which is in excellent condition. Rear has a Challenge Grifo 32 mounted which I think had a slow puncture, laced to GP4 rim and non-machined surface, but loads of life left. I've a Wolber Chambery 40c CX tub I can include for free if you like.

Hubs are spinning smooth and rims true. £90 please.

Campagnolo C-Record laced to what looks to be de-stickered Mavic MA3 clinchers: 126 rear spacing, British thread. Rims are excellent, anodising not even worn away yet and hubs spinning smooth and true. Lovely wheels £110

xDBtX.jpg

gp6tQ.jpg

Q9wta.jpg

2u2uE.jpg

Campagnolo C-Record front wheel, laced to beautiful Omega Strada Clincher rim. I have two of these, both near mint, only the tiniest sign of wear to front braking surface and spinning smooth and true. One includes wheel, skewer, tube and Continental Grand Prix 20c tyre in good nick (£60) and other wheel and skewer only (£50)

m6Jd8.jpg

D6HWP.jpg

HJDtC.jpg

HJDtC.jpg

Cheers

Latest posts

Back