Wanted DMR Trailstar mk1/ mk2 frame

RetroBen600

Dirt Disciple
Just dug some old dmr trailblade 1 disc mount forks out of the garage loft. So I feel like a rigid mtb build for down the woods is in order.

After a DMR trailstar 1 or 2 frame with a disc mount, vertical dropouts preferably as I’ll be running gears. Couldn’t find much info on sizing for these. I’m 6’1” with long legs so I’m happy to take suggestions based on that.

Colour/ condition not important:)

Last edited:
Just dug some old dmr trailblade 1 disc mount forks out of the garage loft. So I feel like a rigid mtb build for down the woods is in order.

After a DMR trailstar 1 or 2 frame with a disc mount, vertical dropouts preferably as I’ll be running gears. Couldn’t find much info on sizing for these. I’m 6’1” with long legs so I’m happy to take suggestions based on that.

Colour/ condition not important:)
Did you see this ad?
Thread 'DMR Trailstar MK1 1999 rolling chassis with Marzocchi Z1 Dropoff'
https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads...ing-chassis-with-marzocchi-z1-dropoff.426213/

Just saw this on the bay!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just saw this on the bay!

Spot on apart from its collection only at the opposite end of the country from me. Seems like I’ll just have to bide my time. Appreciate the heads up anyway mate

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back