Crimbo clear out various items cheap and some free

kenster

Retro Guru
Having a clear out of bits various and a bit of a random collection.

Brakes
Campagnolo veloce rear brake. Fully working and in nice condition. The front is also in good shape but has been stripped. I am including it in the sale and guess it can be got working again with the bits it needs?
SOLD

Modolo and Dia compe. Attached to a bike I bought in working condition but need t.l.c and pads asap. FREE except postage - £3.90 posted.

Mixture of rear V-Brakes- Shimano XT good used condition a few bumps and scapes. Need pads. All parts included SOLD
Ritchey v brakes - good tidy condition need pads (rears again) £12 posted.

Shimano v brake basic model - good condition but not sure whether all bits are there.
FREE saving postage £3.90.

SaddlesGT -retro original small tear on rear see pics. the rest is pretty tidy. £8 posted SOLD
Selle italia XO saddle. Again tear on the rear (larger than gt) plenty of life left and ideal beater saddle £7 posted.

Seat posts

Silver inline 27.2mm post. originally 440mm I have cut it down to 330mm. Seen very little use and a nice looking post and light. £8 posted. a few minor marks.

Grey set back seat post with black seat clamp. 26.4mm diameter Well made solid but post with markers down the side. Pretty light. £8 posted SOLD
Sakae standard seat post. 300mm in length. A few marks but nothing major heavier style post - £7 posted.

any questions please ask I will list the clothing seperately to save this post being enormous thanks jon
pic link below

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/zbp0a181y2mx ... Jn2D612WEa

Re:

Veloce and XT brakes please; any idea what's missing from the front caliper? Looks like just pads and cable stop/adjuster...

If you would PM me with an extra special Crimbo Combo price for the little bundle that'd be ace, cheers! :xmas-big-grin:

Pedro thanks for the message " I give you good price ;) "
I have got a mental busy day today i'll pm you later. i'll get the brakes out and have another look. i'll also send some pictures for you.It seems to me that there is no spring tension? but not sure whether this is as a result of no cable etc? anyway i'll contact you later cheers jon

Re:

Thanks Jon, hope you survive the day sanity intact!

Don't worry about it if you don't get chance for a while, I'm in no rush :)

Right then I survived yesterday :)
I have added some more pics of the rear of the front brake. I cannot see anything wrong apart from there seems to be a lack of spring? I was sold it as a spare so kinda doing the same. It feels as if there problem is in the main point the brake pivots from. I'll pm you with special Christmas price cheers Jon

Back