Condor Tourer Reynolds 653 Campagnolo

curtains

Retro Newbie
SOLD SOLD SOLD

kgNGSV6l.jpg

KKzLqpDl.jpg

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/q17Zr

For sale a fantastic metallic candy red sport tourer featuring Reynolds 653 tubing frame and fork and full Campagnolo Athena Groupset.

Reynolds 653 tubing is a mix of of Reynolds 531 main tubes with Reynolds 753 rear stays, perfect combination of flex and stiffness ideal for touring or long and comfortable rides.

About the Condor brand; You can have a read on http://www.condorcycles.com/history Condor has been making custom handmade frames for over 60 years. The frame & fork on this bike was over 800£ when it was new. Have made inquiries with Condor, and the frame is a high-end, custom made 'Sport Tourer', handmade in England from 1996.

Has a new chain; the cassette and chainset teeth are in excellent condition; regreased all the bearings on the bike.

It rides super smooth, and ready to go wherever your legs and mind lead you!

You can ride it as is, as a fast sportive machine, or kit it out with panniers and mudguards and go touring! Super versatile.

Specifications:

- Reynolds 653 Frame and Reynolds 653 Chrome Fork with full mudguard and front & back pannier mounting holes

- Seat Tube 51cm C-T
- Top Tube 55cm C-C

I'm right around the 175cm (5"9') area and it suits me fine as it is set up in the pictures, there's plenty of seatpost left to go up & down. The stem also has space to move up & down.

- Campagnolo Groupset consisting of:

- Campagnolo Athena Front and rear brakes - pads showing only minor wear
- Campagnolo Athena Front and rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Athena Carbon combination brakes & shifters
- Campagnolo Athena Headset
- Campagnolo Athena Triple front chainset (50,40,30) Brev. Campagnolo stamped
- Campagnolo Athena 8 speed rear cassette (26,23,19,17,15,14,13) Brev. Campagnolo Stamped
- Campagnolo Mirage Bottom Bracket
- Sram PC850 8 Speed chain

- Wheelset:

- Rear Brev.Campagnolo stamped hub laced to a Mavic Ma2 rim including a Campagnolo branded quick release
- Front Shimano hub laced to a Rigida aero rim
- Brand new Giant SR-4 25c tyres

- Accessories:

- Shimano 600 fluted seatpost with microadjust
- Selle Italia Turbo Matic 2 saddle
- ITM Eclypse Stem (10cm)
- ITM Mod Italia Training Handlebars (44cm)
- Alloy pedals - to take you away

Only negative is slight rust around the bottom chainstay bridge.

Pictures really don't do the paint justice - Once the sun hits the paint it becomes alive.

645£ paypal fees and postage included. Bike is located in Ireland.

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Beautiful, thank god its too small!

And a good price, it would be worth putting it on the CTC forum as well :)

Re:

Hi there.
This is lovely. Fortunately too small for me, but ideal for a friend. Provisionally yes please! I'll confirm later today. Is the price inclusive of postage to the UK?
Thanks.

Back