For Sale SOLD - Ciocc San Cristobal Columbus Steel 55 retro mod - reduced

milko

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
SOLD

IMG_7804.jpeg

Ciocc San Cristobal Columbus Steel 55 square

Lovely lugged frame with some beautiful details.
Shimano R8000 groupset 52/36 chainrings 11-25 cassette but mech will happily take bigger (R6800 shifters), campag calipers, Hunt Aerowide tubeless wheels (because they look a bit like Shamals but are new and smooth), polished Thomson stem, Cinelli neos carbon bar and seatpost, Brooks C17 carved saddle with gold crivets.

This has been pure summer bike and only ridden in the dry.

£1300 posted

Reduced to £1000

(Also I’m aware it has a 6800 rear mech in the pic but this was changed imediatly after)

Last edited:
View attachment 749707

Shimano R8000 groupset 52/36 chainrings 11-25 cassette but mech will happily take bigger (R6800 shifters), campag calipers, Hunt Aerowide tubeless wheels (because they look a bit like Shamals but are new and smooth), polished Thomson stem, Cinelli neos carbon bar and seatpost, Brooks C17 carved saddle with gold crivets.

£1300 posted

Reduced to £1000

(Also I’m aware it has a 6800 rear mech in the pic but this was changed imediatly after

View attachment 749707

£1300 posted

Reduced to £1000

(Also I’m aware it has a 6800 rear mech in the pic but this was changed imediatly after)
Hi tried to contact you via eBay but

Hi Milko, just want to say what a great bike. You've done a great job of putting it together, I went out on it as soon as I got it home. I have to say it looks even better in real life- awesome! and it rides really well, even compared with the modern day carbon and titanium bikes I've been riding. Thanks again.

Hi Milko, just want to say what a great bike. You've done a great job of putting it together, I went out on it as soon as I got it home. I have to say it looks even better in real life- awesome! and it rides really well, even compared with the modern day carbon and titanium bikes I've been riding. Thanks again.
That's great to hear. I really liked it but it was not getting the riding it deserved with me so I am really glad it's found a good home with someone who appreciates it!

Back