Christmas Karma TAKEN

shedobits

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Over the coarse if this year I have had some very generous karma from members on here and now that I can load pictures again I plan to offer some bits to Retrobikers for postage cost only.
I can only guess at postage prices so will happily send the parts and ask for the postage afterwards as one or two members on here have already done for me. I would like to send all three parts together and estimate the total shipping cost to be about 10 or 12 quid. On the subject of money PP gift only please. Dibs on here followed by a PM.

LX front mech in 31.8 flavour unusual in my experience in that the inner cable is clamped and the outer moves. Works fine. Might be able to find a titanium bolt/cable clamp for this too.
Tioga bb for 73mm, axle measures 127.5, all there with good bearings and races, comes with a spare set of bearings that have never been fitted.
Headset for threaded 1&1/8th threaded steerer, can't remember the make but think it is another Tioga, tatty but sound with good bearings and races.

Attachments

• fm1.jpg
    fm1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 265
  • fm2.jpg
    fm2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 265
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 265
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 265
  • hs1.jpg
    hs1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 265
Re:

If it helps, I think the mech has a 'mechverter' which changes the pull from bottom to top.

Back