Chas Roberts Frame + Reynolds ouzo pro forks

smush

Retro Newbie
For sale a very beautiful Chas Roberts fameset built with dedacciai steel tubing with a carbon monobox rear end a set of reynolds ouzo pro forks. This frame is immaculate and the welds are probably some of the best you will see. Included in sale is a chris king headset. Photos were taken today in less than favorable light up close the red paint is really something and always gets complements where ever I have taken it. Its very light too, the frame built up as seen in the photos comes in at 7.78kilos. Only the frame + forks + headset is for sale here nothing else. Pic of the frame was taken just before it was built up but the frame is in virtually the same condition. Its got compact geometry, seat tube c-t = 52cm, top tube (virtual) = 58cm. Any questions fire them this way. Located in Ireland but willing to post at reasonable rates. £375. Cheers. Smush

Attachments

• roberts 1.jpg
    roberts 1.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 2,079
  • roberts 2.jpg
    roberts 2.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 2,079
  • roberts 3.jpg
    roberts 3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,081
currently undergoing surgery to shorten my height by 1" in order to fit this properly.. will be in touch..

Is this still for sale? I ride 56 - 57cm bikes (although I do have a Roberts Pista with a 58cm ctt seat tube - how would this measure up?

sorry for the late reply guys, I'm moving country tomorrow and the frame has been put in storage, sorry for not replying sooner to your queries although at this point there is probably no point, in any case thanks for the interest.

Back