Cannondale Supersix High Mod Duraace - 56cm

MikeC

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am selling my amazing Cannondale Supersix HI-MOD Duraace racing bike. It is honestly the very best bike I have ever ridden and I am gutted to be selling her.

$_57.JPG

She weighs a mere 15.6lbs, that's 7.1kg. I don't think you'll find a lighter, stronger, stiffer and better equipped bike for under £2,000 anywhere.

I am selling this one for only £1,800.

This race winning bike comes with a full High Mod carbon frame and fork, a full Duraace groupset, a Cannondale SI chainset (rrp £800 alone), super light Mavic R-SYS wheels, Schwalbe Ultremo tyres, FSA finishing kit and brand new USE skewers.

She has been extremely well looked after and received a professional service from a local Cannondale dealership in September 2013. This service included brand new headset and BB bearings and a complete cable replacement as well as a brand new chain. It also included a full frame and wheel check. I have only ridden her a handful of times since this service so she is performing perfectly.

Please remember that this is the HI-MOD frame, don't confuse it with the inferior (and cheaper) Supersixes. I'm pretty sure that this is the same model frame that Nibali won the Vuelta on in 2010, and if it's good enough for that then I'm pretty certain it's good enough for racing in Britain.

The full spec is below:

Frame & Fork:
Frame Construction Monocoque
Frame Tubing Material High Modulus carbon fiber
Fork Brand & Model Cannondale SuperSix Hi-MOD (I have never cut the steerer so there is loads of scope for adjustment)
Fork Material Carbon w/carbon steerer, aero crown

Components:
Component Group Shimano Duraace
Brakeset Shimano Duraace
Shift Levers Shimano Duraace
Front Derailleur Shimano Duraace
Rear Derailleur Shimano Duraace
Crankset Cannondale SI (these retailed at around £800 alone). The outer ring is a replacement SRAM
Pedals Not applicable
Bottom Bracket Cannondale SI - fully replaced in September 2013
Cassette Shimano Ultegra - approx. 15 rides old
Chain KMC X10SL - replaced in September 2013
Seatpost FSA SLK
Saddle Selle Italia - looking a little tatty if I'm honest
Handlebar Easton EA70
Handlebar Stem FSA OS115
Headset 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" Cannondale SuperSix SI - bearings replaced in September 2013

Wheels:
Hubs Mavic R-SYS
Rims Mavic R-SYS
Tires Schwalbe Ultremo
Skewers USE Spin Stix
Spoke Brand Mavic carbon/aluminum

Please feel free to give me a call if you want to arrange to throw a leg over or if you have any questions - 07877 793831

I would really rather not post this bike but am happy to drive up to 100 miles from Kettering to deliver it. This is purely to make sure she arrives safely.

You will find a load of pictures here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Su ... 2587807b72

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back