Cannondale CAAD 3 22inch Mountain bike £150

nickbee

Dirt Disciple
CANNONDALE CAAD 3 RETRO MOUNTAIN BIKE 22" LARGE BLUE SHIMANO DEORE XT ROCK SHOX

I have owned this retro Cannondale Mountain for 6 years or so that I got of my brother in law as it was too big for him, and I haven't used the bike a great deal but now I need the money for home improvements.

I'm not sure on the exact model of the bike as there is not a model sticker, but when I got it was a rolling chassis.

So I built the bike up with

Shimano Deore XT-Front & Rear Mech 9 speed
Chainset
Brake & Gear levers
Rear V brakes ar XT , Fronts are Silver Deore
Control Tech Stem
Syncros Handlebars
Bar Riser , as Im tall I needed the bars higher

The parts it came with were

Not sure on brand on rim but its says they have DT swiss spokes on Cannondale Coad Hubs
Rock Shox front forks

The size is 22 inch centre of the bottom bracket to the top of seat tube and top tube length is 23 inch

The bike is in good usable condition, yes there are marks and scratches but its an older mountain bike.

As per the picture there is a dent on the down tube but that was already there when I got the bike

Also I think the forks may need a service but with the bike that I didn't get round to putting on are a set of

Manitou Splice forks which I purchased from Ben Haywards in Cambridge when they were closing there town shop.

The bike is collection only in the Cambridge area and prefer cash on collection

For pictures please see my eBay add which is item number
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CANNONDALE-CA ... SwxcRW-DQS

As I'm having trouble loading pictures.

Thanks. :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back