Can someone help getting a bike from Austria to USA?

Sadly can't help...

but it might be useful to know that geknackt is the Austrian (German) word for cracked, should you need to ask the question :)

Hi, I live in Austria if that helps. I won’t be able to get to the bikes location anytime soon, it’s a couple hundred clicks away, but could ask around my friend who is going to Tirol soon and who ist going to the US soon?

Sadly can't help...

but it might be useful to know that geknackt is the Austrian (German) word for cracked, should you need to ask the question :)
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
This model has been on my list since forever, but sadly, the 2 or 3 that I've seen over the past 15 years were definitely geknackt.

Hi, I live in Austria if that helps. I won’t be able to get to the bikes location anytime soon, it’s a couple hundred clicks away, but could ask around my friend who is going to Tirol soon and who ist going to the US soon?
Yes, that would be great! Thanks very much!
I'm happy to pay for boxing and shipping from Austria.

I wrote the seller a message to express cautious dibs, provided the frame is Free of any Knacksers. I also tested the waters if they’d be open to knack down on the price a little bit. Will keep you updated on what’s knacking. Friends of mine will pass through there in about 6 weeks but they know nothing about bikes. I keep asking around if any bike-savvy friends are in the area sooner.
I will ask for more pictures and keep you updated, if that’s what you want me to.
Felix

I wrote the seller a message to express cautious dibs, provided the frame is Free of any Knacksers. I also tested the waters if they’d be open to knack down on the price a little bit. Will keep you updated on what’s knacking. Friends of mine will pass through there in about 6 weeks but they know nothing about bikes. I keep asking around if any bike-savvy friends are in the area sooner.
I will ask for more pictures and keep you updated, if that’s what you want me to.
Felix
Felix,
I very much appreciate your willingness to help me out. More info and more pics are also highly valued.
Please let me know if I can ever return the favor.
Cheers,
Frank

Back