Can anyone tell me more about this? ControlTech Team Issue...

davecara

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
1685910233647.png 1685910259336.png 1685910282990.png 1685910311885.png
1685910365552.png 1685910384787.png

Guy I've been chatting to just gave a tenner for this, I dont even remeber ControlTech even making hardtails! Is this bargain of the century? It looks a real nice frame even if some of the bits its built with are a bit naff

You can find a few on the web, mostly in red. Could be a nice frame when cleaned up, but looks absolutely destroyed with all those parts(especially those forks oh my god…).

I would check for cracks if I was him, looks like it’s been used quite a lot.

Bargain of the century? Those v brakes are worth 5x the price he paid alone.

(Please remove those bmx forks, they are already making me feel dizzy)

Thats pretty much what Ive told him. Hes struck gold there, get the right bits on it and take it to Malvern!

I think he's gonna register on here and try to find a few correct bits for it, hes into old mtbs generally. Suffers the same problem we all do!

so far I've only ever seen one, was someone's hack bike always locked up at the bottom of the street in town, I always thought they were just big stickers plonked on.
Wierdly I'm Currently waiting on one of these myself, he's a customer who used to race for a distributer in Yorkshire, he's gonna pop it in for me he reckons, he still has all the controltech 'bits n bobs' for it too 🤞.

Back