Campagnolo Record 10 speed brake calipers

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have most of a Campagnolo Record 10 speed groupset for sale. All with little use, working perfectly, and in very decent condition.

All prices include tracked postage to the UK/Europe from Spain.

pics asap!

1. Carbon Ergo levers. A small scratch to the plastic on the outside of the left lever, and this same lever has a small tear in the hood, no need to replace the hoods though. 100 GBP SOLD
2. Rear mech - carbon body, alloy cage version. Some signs of use, but the jockey wheels appear almost new. The clearcoat has been touched up around the limit screws. 70 GBP SOLD
3. Front mech. All-alloy braze-on version. Logo slightly faded, otherwise there's nothing wrong with it. 30 GBP
4. Brake calipers. The nice ones, with hidden pivot bolts, dual pivot front / single pivot rear. One frame attachment bolt is an alloy torx one, the other is titanium allen key. Not sure which is original and which isn't, but you'll never be able to tell once fitted anyway. Original pad holders (but no pads). 75 GBP
5. Cassette. I have two - a 13-26 and an 11-23, both record with the four largest sprockets made from titanium on alloy carriers. Little used. I only want to sell one of these, but I'm not too fussed which one! 50 GBP SOLD

thanks!

DSCN0263_zps8f29d19a.jpg

DSCN0270_zpsebbb7f78.jpg

DSCN0278_zpsf88aef52.jpg

DSCN0283_zps486e6c0a.jpg

Re: Campagnolo Record 10 speed (Ergos, mechs, brakes)

Hi, sorry no photos yet, I'll put some up in the next day or two as soon as I get time!

thanks

Re: Campagnolo Record 10 speed (Ergos, mechs, brakes)

Sorry for the delay! a few pics added, can pm or email more if interested.

thanks!

Re: Campagnolo Record 10 speed (front mech, brakes) PICS ADDED

Bump for the brakes! Open to offers :)

Back