For Sale Campagnolo Nuovo and C Record parts

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
C Record downtube gear lever parts all in VGC - £30 incl postage within UK, £40 elsewhere

C Record chainset bolts some spots of rust on the chromed heads - £20 incl postage within the UK, £30 elsewhere

1980 Nuovo Record Rear Mech, missing top pivot bolt, top jockey wheel has a split it in, otherwise good condition
£35 incl postage within the UK, £45 elsewhere

C Record downtube gear lever parts all in VGC - £30 incl postage within UK, £40 elsewhere

C Record chainset bolts some spots of rust on the chromed heads - £20 incl postage within the UK, £30 elsewhere

1980 Nuovo Record Rear Mech, missing top pivot bolt, top jockey wheel has a split it in, otherwise good condition
£35 incl postage within the UK, £45 elsewhere

would almost certainly like a pair of the c record gear levers as mine are rubbish but i cant open the image so a tentative dibs if thats allowed ;-)

Now, it's only the guts of the lever kit, not the levers themselves. Still interested?
Is anybody else having problems in opening these links?

Now, it's only the guts of the lever kit, not the levers themselves. Still interested?
Is anybody else having problems in opening these links?
ok cheers Ive got the indexed ones that Ive tried to set up friction and ideally want the rather rare retro friction (ala simplex) but Hilary Stone is AWOL on his email at the mo....

Ok doke. If you PM me your email address, I'll send you the photos and you can see if these parts
are suitable.

Back