Wanted Brompton

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
Anyone got one they no longer use? All the ones for sale around here (Brighton) seem to be missing something crucial...
Ta, Nick
Or something else similar...

If you can live without the Brompton fold, you will get much better value from another folding bike as they don't really hold their value like Bromptons do.

If you are simply planning to use for commuting eg to Brighton station, from London station - then a bike at either end would be a cheap option.

Making me think that I probably should get rid of mine as it hasn't be used for about five years due to covid and illness prior to that. Unfortunately, I'm the wrong end of the country away from you and you really don't want mine. It dates from the early 90s, and has reached the point where some parts need replacing.

Hello might have some cool Brompton fully built bikes availble - what spec. gearing are you interested in?

Will update this post with full details and a price (as per forum rules) when more details know.

"Hello might have some cool Brompton fully built bikes availble - what spec. gearing are you interested in?"
As original as possible.
As cheap as possible...
5 speed would be nice but is not a pre-requisite.
seems an impossible quest. People do like to "improve" them...
Thanks!

Not Brompton, but I've 2 dahon vitesse ,one of which will be going soon. I think they're the d7 (7 speed)

Back