Breezer Twister .... something special??

Dear, I'm the owner of this bike. I've used this bike a lot and it was great fun. I would prefer to sell this to someone who can make this bike like new. It's still 'rideable' but needs some finetuning. Please let me know if you know someone who might be interested. thanks Dennis

Dear, I'm the owner of this bike. I've used this bike a lot and it was great fun. I would prefer to sell this to someone who can make this bike like new. It's still 'rideable' but needs some finetuning. Please let me know if you know someone who might be interested. thanks Dennis
Hi Dennis, or should I say 'Hoi Dennis',

We were in contact earlier.
Your mentioned reason is why I forwarded the bike to this site; a lot of UK based enthousiastics

Good Luck

Maybe you can make a thread yourself in tge 'MTB for sale' section; must have a number

Yes ok Thanks, I saw. But which is real value of a Breezer Twister? 300, 500, 700, 900 Eur? Wich of these price is closest to a bike in good conditions?

Dennis,

Ik weet niet of je deze boodschap nog leest (ik doe ook een poging op retrobike) maar ik ben blijven terugkijken naar je fiets en soortgenoten.
Exoten, hoe groot of klein ook, blijven het interessantst om op te knappen.
Heb je de fiets nog en zo ja, wil je mij een bedrag noemen waaromheen we een ondrrhandelingetje zouden kunnen starten.

Mvg
Hein Verschuren

Back