Brand new giant anthem 27.5/650b 2 2014

deanwar

Dirt Disciple
Not sure if this is in the right section so my apologies if its wrong
Brand new never ridden Giant anthem 27.5/650b 2 2014 size medium
This bike is from wheelies and i have all the paperwork/documentation/tools/stickers/warrenty
It is from a insurance claim that took so long to be processed i replaced the bike myself
It has never been outside,had pedals on etc
Most shops are sold out but the retail price is £1849 and no shops are offering a discount on the bike
I am asking £1300 for the bike but i am willing to listen to genuine,realistic offers
The bike is located in southwick sunderland and i am happy for any inspection at my home
my mobile is 07592858178 and my landline is 01915494660
I am having trouble uploading pictures but can email them if anyone is interested
cheers guys
I cant comment on how the bike rides as i have never ridden one but here is the blurb from giant
What do you get when you combine the quickness and agility of the Anthem platform with the added handling and stability of 27.5-inch wheels? You get this, the next evolution of XC performance. It features a lightweight ALUXX SL fullsuspension alloy frame and award-winning Maestro Suspension-meticulously engineered to optimise this new wheel size. The frame features Giant's OverDrive 2 steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling stiffness and power transfer.
RockShox Reba RL Solo Air 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive 2 steerer suspension fork
RockShox Monarch RT rear shock
SRAM X7 20 speed componentry
Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brake
Giant P-XC rims and hubs

Back