BMC teammachine SLR01 Paris-Roubaix special, size 57

thekidmalone

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hello all,
Here is my future classic, which has already been a rare collectible since day one. I am only offering it here to fund the further development of my collection of classic road and mountain bikes.
Before the BMC granfondo GF01 was developed for the cobbled classics, the BMC Racing Team used special versions of the teammachine SLR01 in these races. Google the Cyclingnews article from April 13, 2010 about George Hincapie's bike for details. This frameset is from the 2011 season.
Unlike many special bikes modified for Paris-Roubaix, these frames and forks came with the cobble-specific tweaks direct from the factory. You can see that this frame has a serial number under clear coat paint, with RBX in the place where SLR would normally belong on the normal teammachines. Although they were built to the same high standards as BMC production bikes, these P-R specials were never sold to the general public.
The pictures should communicate how pristine the frameset is. It has been built once and ridden a few times, but shows very few signs of use. The SRAM Red, ceramic BB30 bearings are still in the frame, to prevent excessive installation and removal in the event that the next owner uses a compatible crankset. If you want the SRAM Red BB30 177.5mm, 50/34T crankset, let's discuss. I also have a color-matched 3T handlebar, 3T stem and fi'zi:k Aliante saddle available at additional cost.
It is size 57, and comes with the minimal offset seatpost. 30mm offset posts should still be available through BMC, if you need to stretch out more than I did.
Asking:
GBP 800 very well packed and shipped to the UK
EUR 1'000 very well packed and shipped to the EU
USD 1,350 very well packed and shipped to the USA
More pictures available on request. PM me with any questions. Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• SLR01 F.jpg
    SLR01 F.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 738
  • SLR01 R.jpg
    SLR01 R.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 738
  • SLR01 SN.jpg
    SLR01 SN.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 738
  • SLR01 CS.jpg
    SLR01 CS.jpg