Wanted Bluesky thinking, 700c disk frameset *** CHEAP ***

KermitGKona88

Gold Trader
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Thought it best to stick this wanted ad down here as it is modern albeit a road frame, I have some 700c disk wheels and a pair of BB5 road calipers on the way, will be a flattie bar of some kind, Carrera (Halfrauds), prefer alloy or scaffold tubes, to reformed wheelie bins... Cheap as chips, have loads of bits to swap.

Now new fangled S,M,L, means nothing to me, I ride a 50cm Marin Stinson, and a 56cm Mercian.

Cheers for looking

Mark (Gandalf the Puce) 😁

I have the same issue - disc wheelset with nice clicky jubs, loads of brakes and not a thing to attach them to

Ive just found this giant on fleabay for £55 it says its a medium but that means nothing to me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I do have a 57 cx disk frameset but it depends on your definition of cheap as chips.

More importantly, why would you possibly want to ride a disk road bike? 😵‍💫

I was after a similar thing not long ago. I struck gold at a local community bike workshop where people donate bikes and they fix em up and sell them or strip them. 2009ish alloy Kona Dew, steel P2 forks, disc mounts! It's a bit of a sleeper because it was not particularly well looked after in its previous life, but that works for me. I love the patina.

Anyway, my point is, there's a load of these types of hybrid disc frames kicking about because its a super common type of bike that people pick up for commuting and riding about town, so if you have any community bike workshops around you, it might be worth checking out!

Back