Bikes for sale - 92 Rockhopper, 96 Cinder Cone, Peugeot

Ghosty

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Three bikes that are surplus to requirements, all rideable and fully working but might need minor tweaks.

First one:

1992 Specialized Rockhopper 18". Catalogue spec aside new pedals and some Tranz X barends. Fully working, very little wear to the drivetrain. Rides beautifully.
Tyres are original Ground Controls and starting to show their age but hold air. Small tear to front of seat. Some marks and scratches commensurate with age but generally in pretty good condition. It's a rider.

£75ono.

Number two:

1996 Kona Cinder Cone 18".
1x9 with Icon cranks, and XT M750 rear mech with carbon fibre jockey wheels. On One disc only rigid steel fork, Mavic X517/Hope Pro2 front wheel, Deore hydraulic disc front brake. New Deore shifter pod. Club Roost GoFast bars, original Race Light seatpost with On One clamp and Titec seat (some wear). Avid rear V brake. DMR SuperMoto 2.25" tyres. Lovely ride.

£100ono.

Mid 1980s Peugeot Lynx 18" - 24" wheel sort-of-ATB thingy.
Nothing wrong with this, bought it unseen, doesn't fit me (rather short top tube and I didn't clock it was 24" wheel). Condition is really quite nice, and it's exactly as I bought it, just been sitting in the shed.
It's got a rack and some stainless Dawes branded mudguards. Sachs Huret gearing, frame has provisions for long pull canti brakes but someone's taken them off and put some naff Weinmann calipers on. Really it needs new levers and shifters as it's got 6sp twist shifts (bike is 3x5), and the levers are for V brakes, clearly off some BSO.

£35ono.

All located in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester - close to the Peak District. Collection preferred, or can deliver within a reasonable distance for petrol money.

I like to collect my Peugeot mtbs. I can’t see the images of the Lynx. Can you message them to me?

Back