For Sale Barn Find GT LTS 2000 and GT LTS 4000

Microft

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

Finally. Getting round to selling two GT LTS bikes that my dad bought in around 1998.

My Dad, aged about 62 at the time, decided that he and my Mum were going to take up downhill mountain biking, so he turned up one day with a GT LTS 2000 for himself and a GT LTS 4000 for my mum. Problem was, he hadn't mentioned this to my Mum first and she let him know, in no uncertain terms what she thought of the idea. The bikes got put in the garage and padlocked up. My Dad, now aged 84 has finally conceded that he is "unlikely" to ever ride the bike so now they're up for sale at last.

This bikes are 100% original, as they came out of the factory 22/23 years ago. the only use they had was for a test ride before he got them home.

Looking for a good home for them to go to where they can be appreciated for what they are. I'm putting a high asking price out there because they are possibly unique, but will consider any serious offers especially if it goes to the right place.

I did have a potential buyer who was going to buy the 2000 and the 4000 and keep them on display in his shop but unfortunately it all went quiet.

That is exactly the sort of thing I'd like to happen, as it would also make my Dad happy knowing they were being appreciated.

I've got them both advertised on eBay but more than happy to do a deal through here if it cuts out the ebay commission!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lovely bikes but I just wanted to point out that I think some of the components listed in the eBay ads don't match what's on the bikes?

Back