B B B B Baiku

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Crisp. Clear. Still. Really still. Really cold too. 5 layers good. Under gloves and overshoes. Buff and double Buff. Spin to warm up. Don't. Moon joins me at my level. Climb to warm up. Sort of do. Climb slow and steady, steep chalk. Grip gone, it's all about balance. Subtlety. Deft manouvers. Stop. Breathe. Pee. Look. Awe. Planes, trains and automobiles go about their silent business. As do sheep. Moon accompaniment now overtaken and being drawn up through the cloud veil. Seaside lights shimmer. Lives carry on. Freezing fog envelopes the valleys and lowlands. Decend into it. Whisps of that cold you only get at night in random gulps along the road back. Drawn home by booster signals of pub after pub dinner. Church bells signal approach to the village. End. Embrace. Wool and down. Tea. Pizza. Bed. BEST RIDE OF MY LIFE.

Attachments

• Baiku.jpg
    Baiku.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 546
Crisp. Clear. Still. (one pair of socks?)Really still. Really cold too (no 2 pairs!). 5 layers good. Under gloves and overshoes (that counts as 3 pairs!). Buff and double Buff. Spin to warm up. Don't. Moon joins me at my level. Climb to warm up. Sort of do. Climb slow and steady, steep chalk. Grip gone, it's all about balance. Subtlety. Deft manouvers. Stop. Breathe. Pee (took ages to get through the 5 layers). Look. Awe (i wrote my name!). Planes, trains and automobiles go about their silent business. As do sheep (behave!!). Moon accompaniment now overtaken and being drawn up through the cloud veil. Seaside lights shimmer. Lives carry on. Freezing fog envelopes the valleys and lowlands (knew i should have gone for the 3rd pair of socks!). Decend into it. Whisps of that cold you only get at night in random gulps along the road back. Drawn home by booster signals of pub after pub dinner. Church bells signal approach to the village. End. Embrace. Wool and down. Tea. Pizza. Bed. BEST RIDE OF MY LIFE.

sorry couldn't help it!!! :D

Back