Mine was originally mutley, no reason, just liked it :D
It changed when i became KOTM at the Peaks meet last year. Then the P20 for a bit. This thread made me go and find Mutley again ;)

Me, taken while marshaling an MTB race at the Santon Downham leg of the Thetford MTB racing summer series. Marshaling consists of 1 hr of boredom - 2hrs of chaos - 2 hrs of extreme boredom. At least the spot I was given was a trail hazard and I had to pick up a few broken bikers out of the bomb hole I was looking after.

Xesh":22zr03e0 said:
That's the game it's from but I'm referring to retro computers: specifically Acorn. ;)

Two faves that spring to mind ATF on the Amstrad with a dicky tape deck, the volume had to be just right during loading or you would have to start again!
and Chuckie Egg which i played on a computer called "The Einstein", can't remember what platform it ran on, but it had twin floppies ;)

Avatar changes regularly, no particular theme.

One of my friends from school used to write games for the Einstein.
He's a proper computer geek & we call him "Sheldon" ;)
Used to spend hours playing Elite too, only made it to 'Deadly' status though :(

My avatar is the company logo for Caramba :roll:

Mine, I just change them now and again. At the moment it's Palmer as he seems to be good at everything he does. My other fave is Hans Rey but these are subject to change depending on the pics I find and can re-size/cut/crop down so that you can see the pic.

Back