Are bike lanes a threat to your religion too??

Entire US government goes soft on whatever extreme behaviour carried out by Israel for the jewish vote, thus obliterating a cycle lane for the same reason does not surprise me :roll:

Maybe next naked cyclists rally should be sent down that street :LOL:

velomaniac":352ofdvx said:
Maybe next n*ked cyclists rally should be sent down that street :LOL:

There seem to be regular events where naked cyclists clog San Francisco streets. Even I have to turn my head away when this happens and I'm not a Hasidic Jew :p There are no laws against public nudity in SF as long as someone is not having some form of sex, so you'll regularly see naked people here. Unfortunately, they're usually the folks that you'd rather see WITH their clothes ON. :roll:

This has less to do with religion and more to do with culture...

but more specifically, here in nyc, you are responsible for your property, up past the sidewalk, but only to the curb. For instance, if there is a crack in the sidewalk infront of your house, and someone trips over it, they can sue you. If it's icey, and some one slips, the can sue you, etc...

the bike lanes are well off the sidewalk and away from the curb, not their property, therefore, they have no right to get rid of the bike lanes. They belong to the people of NYC, that make use of them daily, no matter their state of dress.

I fully support the cyclist who took it upon themselves to repaint the paths :D

Back