Any members from Madrid, Spain on here?

Luke26mhz

Retro Guru
Hello retro bikers.

Are there any members from Madrid, Spain, active on this forum that would possibly help me?

I have found an item that the seller won’t ship to the uk, would someone be able to assist me?

Thanks

I’m not from madrid , but my wife is Spanish so we spend decent amounts of time there.

Small item?

A pair of rigid forks. My Spanish colleague is going back to Malaga for Christmas and has been talking with the seller on the behalf of me. We asked to have the forks shipped to Malaga so my work colleague could bring them back to the uk with him and the seller wouldn’t do it.

If you don't find anyone have you offered to arrange collection so he doesn't have to do anything? Is it that he doesn't even want to pack it in a box?

A pair of rigid forks. My Spanish colleague is going back to Malaga for Christmas and has been talking with the seller on the behalf of me. We asked to have the forks shipped to Malaga so my work colleague could bring them back to the uk with him and the seller wouldn’t do it.
I could if helped if it was smaller as could collect and bring back in my luggage but unfortunately forks are too big.

Latest posts

Back