All sold now

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Been doing up my 'holiday' bike today and have a few bits from it to sell. Prices are posted in the UK, overseas postage available at cost. PP gift or add the fees please. Photos to follow very shortly...

An XT FC-M752 chainset with XT ES71 Bottom bracket. Hollowtech I, Octalink, 175mm arms. Very lightweight chainset and BB setup - only the high-end Hollowtech II setups are lighter (chainset 640g, BB 264g before any tuning with lighter bolts, etc). Crank arms showing plenty of rub but the original rings are in pretty good - I've run them for the last 100 miles on a new chain with no slipping. The bottom bracket is 'gritty' - usable as there's no play, but you wouldn't really want to use it with a decent crankset like this so included as a freebie only. With original self extracting bolts. £32 posted SOLD

A pair of LX ST-M570 STIs, 3 x 9 speed. Really nice condition, shifters working lovely and the brake levers are the ones with the adjustable pivot for amazing stopping power with V-brakes. Indicator windows clear and working. £30 posted SOLD

Also not retro, but I've been using the above with a modern Ultegra RD-6500 rear mech (GS, long cage) all silver. Suits road or MTB triple chainsets with mid-ratio cassettes. Brand new unused purple alloy jockey wheels just fitted. Weighs just 222g. Lovely condition. £24 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_8812 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_8812 (Custom).JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_8811 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_8811 (Custom).JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_8809 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_8809 (Custom).JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_8806 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_8806 (Custom).JPG