A mountain of cycling clothes

Will need to confirm but think I still have that stuff taking up storage space!

ededwards":krbbjz3a said:
17) Gore Windstopper insulated jacket. Guess this is the Gore version of the Rapha Transfer Jacket (although guess it came first). XXL. £45

30) Sidi shorts. Unworn. XL. Retrotastic Miami Vice coloured graphics on leg. £10

31) Gore windstopper N2S bibshorts. XL. £15

Well if we are thread-resurrecting, have you still got these three sartorial gems in the now presumably quite musty pile please? If so I'd like to make the customary cheeky offer...

Thanks! :)

Re: Re:

carl122":140c7jcd said:
Hi there,

I know it's an old post, but do you still have the Raleigh Team Panasonic Jerseys?

Cheers
Yes, still got the raleigh, Panasonic (long and short sleeve) and 7-11 jerseys.

boxxer":140c7jcd said:
Tempted by the Saracen Jersey just for the Peaty connection!
You know you want it ;)

widowmaker":140c7jcd said:
It been a while since the original post, but are the Endura Gilet and the Nike ACG going ?
I've still got the Endura black and fluro yellow jersey but I gave the Nike ACG to a friend

ededwards":38w45juf said:
carl122":38w45juf said:
Cooool, would you be willing to post the long sleeve jersey to NZ and if so, how much? Cheers

Not a problem but will have to check cost of shipping tomorrow although you can probably get an idea here http://www.royalmail.com/personal/inter ... al-economy

I've checked at the Post Office today and it will be an additional £10 to New Zealand - if that sounds ok then PM me for details of payment etc.

Back