92 Rocky Mountain/ Pace RC 30 SOLD

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD To Portugal, Must be too tight here eh? Everything I sell seems to make asking prices to Europe (inc extra shipping costs) :?

Lovely Rocky Mountain Cirrus, something else has come up, so need to sell this on. I cleaned and polished the frame for many hours to bring it up nicely.
I Traded it off here for some Cranks. I have cleaned and polished the frame and applied a new Decal set from Gil_M There are no cracks or Dents, but one of the rack mount bosses on the Wishbone is a bit loose, but looks fine. rides as well as a Rocky does, less harsh than most Aluminium frames due to the E stay format.
Size is 17.5 with a 21.5 ctc top tube, but stand over is quite low.
BB shell is 68mm, seat tube 34.9

Included in the deal/package: with North Shore seat post (Ti bolts) Black Race Face Thermo SP headset, Ti seat Binder Bolt, new Cartridge RPM BB and Pace Rc 30 Forks, Rocky Mountain Handle Bars, Mint Syncros Stem and Front mech. £250 for the full package, which if you add up the value of all the other parts you will be getting the frame basically for the price of postage. RF Thermo headsets often make £50+ alone.
The forks suit it really well and are the early version and as Mint as you can get, with Aluminium steerer.

Pics below, gives an idea of how tidy it looks!.

Cirrus002-1.jpg

Cirrus003-1.jpg

Cirrus004-1.jpg

i'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up,
if i had the spare cash i'd buy it just for the fork.
hope you get a buyer soon. GLWS.

Cirrus

Sorry gone to Portugal last week, minus the Forks. Forks went at £120 posted and frame £200 (inc post to Porto) for everyones info.

Back