9 Spd freewheel on Hope screw on hub...?

victornguyen

Retro Newbie
Outdoor Table Tennis Tables Now

With the weather changing better this weekend, we have just delivered a selection of our three most popular outdoor pong tables that will be exhibited in the galleries of our pitch.
We are delighted to have a selection of table tennis tables that are exhibited for trial clients before they buy, right on holiday occasions. It is a great way to keep kids entertained, not just for this summer holiday, which for years to come. I believe it's very important for dynamic kids and prefers to play out with friends. We often have parents who visit our galleries frustrated by their youth, who spend almost their entire spare time pasting their eyes into their tablet/iPhone/Facebook. Table tennis is usually a welcome version of the home, even by the wittiest youth! If you want to buy the best ping pong table which will meet your requirements, let's click source.

The first table we have exhibited is the Cornilleau Sport one Ping Pong table, a fantastic table at the starting price point, in just under 350 tables. This is an excellent outdoor pong table for the new family to start playing table tennis or having smaller children. This is one of our lighter models that weighs only 45kg and is located on the roll wheel, which means that it can be folded and moved off the road allowing you to use the entire garden itself. This is a great budget choice.

pingpongstart-paddle-7.jpg

The next table we have exhibited is the Butterfly Champion Deluxe outdoor table was used in the 2012 Olympic village of London, so a very sure and reputable choice. It has a 5 mm top making it an excellent meal for outdoor use. Most players who are trying to improve their game will want to have at least a 5 mm surface play as this allows the ball to have appropriate bouncing balls to play some better blow. The table is priced only under 500 panels.

The last table we are showcasing is the Cornilleau 500m outdoor pong table, one of the most accessible outdoor pong tables that are fully approved from FFTT for the use of the tournament. It is designed for people who wish the best from outdoor table tennis. It's sturdy, well-designed and for those you have important styles, it will look great in your garden throughout the year and there are three color options. Cornilleau Sports 500m comes with a 3 year warranty and 10-year surface warranty for you to rest assured. The table was built to survive and only under 600 pounds represents the extraordinary value of money for a higher-level ping pong table.

Just had a look on here and no definite info that I can find...

https://www.sheldonbrown.com/freewheels.html

However I'm assuming the 9 speed screw on block is wider or 'deeper' than its 7 speed counterpart, therefore I'm guessing the small cog on the block may foul the frame (inside of dropout) and if not this, then the chain may? Why are you wanting to fit a late 90s 9 speed to such and early hub? What colour is the hub you have? I have several non-cracked rear TiGlides with the Ti Freewheel on them if you fancy a swap?

Quite possibly anecdotal but depending on the axle material I would be wary of putting too wide a freewheel on. I had a Mavic freewheel hub paired with a 7 speed freewheel back in the 90s and would regularly snap the aluminium axle under load when in the highest gear.

Latest posts

Back