26" disc wheels, Sram X9 RD and Disc brakes.

wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a few parts to help a mate out building a bike for his son. Needs to be decent quality, but not high end expensive stuff please

➡️ 26" wheels - 6 bolt for disc brakes, ideally black and in good condition, no dented rims or hubs needing overhaul etc please :) ....thinking £80-100 or less

➡️ Sram X9 rear mech - 9 speed and with a bit of red on if poss :)

➡️ Disc brake set - front and rear - good working order - post mount - rear hose 1350mm minimum - Up to £50

WHY?

Cheers

Re:

I have a long cage X9, working perfectly, when I removed it I found that both the jocky wheels had cracks, didn't affect performance though. No red mind.
I bet you have a couple of replacements in your cave of averice though :LOL: .
How about a fiver plus postage?

Re:

Thanks for all the offers chaps :)

Pretty much sorted now, apart from maybe a nice X9 RD

Cheers

Might be able to sort you out with a rear mech. Will get to it Friday then confirm. Pretty sure it's missing one jockey, and it's defo not red. Not 100% if it's 9 or 10 until I get my hands on it, just remember having one.

development_cycle":1qgxt09a said:
Might be able to sort you out with a rear mech. Will get to it Friday then confirm. Pretty sure it's missing one jockey, and it's defo not red. Not 100% if it's 9 or 10 until I get my hands on it, just remember having one.

Thanks for the offer, but I've got an X5 RD now and he's happy to go with that.

Cheers

Back