22" Ritchey Annapurna Frameset

drwelby

Retro Newbie

This one is mine, was a grail bike until I did I quick build on it and the fit couldn't make up for the legendary lugwork.

Offers are open but I most likely will only accept them if they are local pickup in the Reno/Tahoe area. So instead of paying for shipping, why put that money towards a road trip and come out and ride some Tahoe trails?

I also have what I assume is the stock rear wheel - Mavic Rando 25 laced to a Dura Ace 6s 130mm hub, and cranks - Specialized Flag 180mm! which I would throw in if wanted.

If it had originally had bullmoose bars, they are long gone, sorry.

Any questions, pic requests, etc, feel free to ask.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The thing holding me back is the $1000,- flight and the 14 hours on the bus that glides through the air.
I wonder why they'd invented postage. hmm. :cool:

That is just stunning. Top of the line built by the man with the moustache himself. Paint is cool too - patina and all. If I had the money I’d definitely fly over for an (off) road trip…

Hope the bike finds an owner who’ll ride it.

International shipping was turned off so I had to relist it to turn on that option. New listing is:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back