Wanted 2010 period drivetrain bits, show us what ya got!

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Hello all, looking for some 2010 period drivetrain bits cassette, derailleurs and shifters, 8-9 speed only sorry.

Looking forward to suggestions, has to be cheap to moderate price. Doesn’t matter if road or Mtb, it’s a hybrid🙏👍

Hmmm 🤔 do you have pictures? So I can see the condition. Plus if you could give me an estimate of asking price to see if it’s within budget of build😄

XTR 970 near full. Levers and RD have 123km, they are near new ( I still have the levers box because Im finishing the assembly) and the crank set has more Km, it was in my main bicycle and we rode lot of km. I have no brakes but a shop has a pair 970 new. They are iso, not post mount. All 9 speeds. And I have a 9peed XT cassette new.

The problem ... It is not cheap 😕

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, I’m quite tight at the moment, so sort of Altus and deore lx level stuff, but, I could blag some money out if you name your price I’ll see, I’ve got pics waiting of the sram drivetrain.

Hi I have a very good 9 speed 11/34 shimano HG 50 cassette Also have almost new Alivio rear mech and shifter front SLX mech and shifter and SLX tripple crank set also a part worn chain that was shifting and running fine
cassette.jpg alivio mech n shift.jpg slx front mech n shift.jpg slx crank.jpg

I've got a SRAM 9-speed cassette (can't remember the model but it's a shiny chrome finish one) and the matching chain (PC-951) with quick-link type connecter. The cassette is 11-32, it came off a hybrid. Also and XT front mech - dual pull and 34.9 clamp, I think. Just let me know if you want more details/photos of anything. IMG_20221124_122514.jpg IMG_20221124_130559.jpg

Last edited:
Back