2 Stone Roses Tickets - Etihad Sun 19/06/2016 £150

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got 2 of these spare for the Sunday.
Block 315, Row L. Seated together. Electronic Tickets, Due to receive in the next 24 - 48 hours. Got the paypal receipt showing purchase. Will email and post printed versions by special delivery so we are both covered. Face value £60 each plus booking fees.
Need to clear these so £150
More than the face value i know but looking around about the cheapest you can get.

Re:

Myself and a mate tried for tickets earlier today.
I'd be interested at face value (plus post, fees etc).
Just in case you don't get a sale at secondary market prices (an aspect of live music which I think has really spoiled things in the last decade).

Re:

I'll bear you in mind, not going to hang onto them for ages. Ticketmaster was a waste of time, still got a window open from 9:40 showing 4 min left.
I agree with you about the state of tickets, seems 90% are bought to resell.
I guess I'm part of the problem, got 2 for me and 2 sell to recoup the cost, not particularly proud of it but needs must.

Re:

Cheers, I didn't want to come across as critical - it's easy to get a spare couple when you and mates are all trying to secure tickets - as you've done.
Quite different from the 'pros' in this area, still, it's all part of capitalism!

Re:

No offence taken, I knew what you meant, just looking on the ticket sites and their fees are ridiculous.
To recieve £100 a ticket on getmein they charge £20 fees to the seller which goes on the sale price then £49 to the buyer, no wonder resale prices are so high.
With that in mind, Ive reduced the price a bit.

Back