1999 Subaru Impreza Sport 2.0 non turbo SOLD

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sold all my bike stuff to buy this...but can't stand not having a bike so want to sell to fund new bike purchase

I bought this very recently (see other thread) and its a very nice car. The low mileage of 37500 is genuine and supported by all the mot certificates since 1999.

13 service stamps and quite a wedge of servicing bills etc. MOT May 2015, tax soon to expire but will re-tax at cost.

The interior is immaculate and totally original down to the Subaru ICE. Everything works as it should...electric windows, mirrors etc.

The exterior is showing its age more. The os front wing has at one point been repaired, it still has a dent, the paint is a bit meh and the panel fit to the front bumper a bit off. The os has been keyed. Deep scratches to the lower rear wing. Top coat peeling to the drivers door. Various dings. Despite these the car still looks pretty smart.

The flat four engine pulls strongly in all five gears. No ontoward noises etc. Drives tight and strong. One thing...now and again the car will idle too fast. Have checked the ECU codes which show no faults. Scratching my head but not worrying too much either. Exhaust heat shields rattle a bit.

The car is located in Penarth CF64 or can be viewed at work CF14 just south of M4

£1100

Oh...new cambelt fitted when I bought it as a precautionary measure, so this has less than 1000 miles on it.
Hello!
CarlTDavies shared an album with you.

View Album, http://s911.photobucket.com/user/CarlTD ... ary/Subaru

Re:

Back up for sale
It still has any annoying fault whereby on occasion it does not drop to normal idle but stays at 1500
The horn doesn't work
Just over 40,000 miles now
Heaps of history
Mot expires May
£700
Cardiff

Latest posts

Back