1997 Kona Mini-Mula 16" - £100 (SOLD)

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1997 Kona Mini-Mula

16" - Measured centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube

Near full original spec, only changes look to be rear tyre, headset, seatpost and saddle.

Has been well used during it's life, although I suspect many of the chips/scratches to the paint have been done whilst it's been tucked away in the back of someone's garage for years.

I have recently dissembled the bike and given most of the parts a clean up and check over before reassembling. The only part I haven't really looked at are the forks.

Quite a few paint chips and scratches to the frame. No dings, dents or cracks anywhere though. Forks work but it'd be worthwhile giving them a service. Rear rim is looking a little concave.

Spec:
Frame: Double-butted 7005 aluminium frame. 16". Weights circa 3.6lbs.
Forks: Rock Shox Indy XC
Headset: FSA in Red to match frame. Needle bearing race in lower cup and ball bearing race in upper cup.
Drivetrain: STX-RC Front Mech, LX Chainset, LX rear Mech, Grip Shift SRT 600 gear levers.
Wheels: Kona 999 front hub, STX rear hub. Mavic 238 rims.
Brakes: Avid V-Brakes. 1.9L Single Digit Levers and 2.0 Speed Dial Brakes.

I would like £100 for the bike

Price reflects it's condition. Postage can be arranged, will take a couple of days to pick a box up from my local bike shop.

Re: 1997 Kona Mini-Mula 16" - £100 (PICS ADDED)

Pictures updated now that it's stopped raining. There will be some pedals and a saddle, and I'll fit a set of cables to it. Not quote finished putting it back together yet.

tidy little machine. if it was one size smaller, i'd bite yer arm off GLWS

Could be interested later in the week - I'm already bidding on something far less nice... :x

Back