1994 GT RTS 2 16" *reduced*

haydzmtb

GT Fan
Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KW1BEcFz9syWAB9z9

Reduced by 10% £1170
Rockshox Judy SL's can be swapped for great condition XC'S to bring the price down a bit if desired. £1140

16" 1994 GT RTS 2, 1995 graphics w/ Noleen piggyback shock
Rockshox Judy Sl forks1 1/8
WTB Speed V saddle
ControlTech seatpost
GT seatclamp
Tioga Alchemy headset 1 1/8
KORE Aheadlite stem 120mm
ROOX  MXC Racing E Series handlebar 580mm
Shimano XT V-brakes
Tektro T9 brake boosters
Shimano XT brake levers BL-M739
Sram SRT500 gripshift shifters 3x8
Shimano LX front mech
Shimano LX rear mech RD-M563
Shimano LX chainset FC-M560 26/38/48
Shimano Hyperglidw HG cassette 11-30t
Spin tri-spoke wheels
Kore QR skewers
Panaracer Smoke and dart classic tyres 2.1
Mr Crud DCD and Coghog

Condition: Overall good cosmetic condition throughout. The frame has some scuffs and some scratches on the rear. All parts are obviously used. Hoping the pictures show the overall condition of the components.
Since building it I have ridden it for approx 3 miles on the road.
The lower shock bushing will need replacing (very easy and cheap to do). The forks and shock compress and rebound well and all the dials work. There are a couple of scuffs on the saddle. Part of the seatpost decal is missing. The stem has a couple of scratches on the bar clamp area and the original decals are worn. The shifters have scuffs on their tops. The shifters have brand new yellow grips, also have the black originals which will be included.
I have replaced the bearing in the wheels. They run tru. The tyres are practically near new.
New cables and housing throughout.
The bike is safe to ride and all gears indexing.

With the sale I will include a pair of good condition Shimano XT ST-M739 shifter/brake units. The gripshift black shifter grips with some original GT grips. A vgc silver Kore stem, a purple anodised oddessy booster and a magura rear brake.

No swaps. Not going to split for parts.
Collection preferred.
Located in Exeter UK. Can meet within a reasonable distance.
Only willing to ship the bike to you if you arrange the courier.
I can obtain a bike box and carefully box it up for you.

I have tried to be as realistic as I can regarding pricing to what it has cost me to build the bike and the current market price for each part in it's condition/state. But obviously recognise that my taste in components may not be the same as yours. I put a lot of hours and sweat in restoring these bikes and wish I could keep them. But unfortunately I just need the room.

Any questions or interest please PM me.

Back