1992 Trek 9500 - Return of the Pogo Stick

mkozaczek":2h8bbdaz said:
Jason,

Despite your great writeup, the "why" will continue to elude me ;) However, job well done. Just switch the pedals you're off by about a decade there.

I've parted more of these bike than I care to admit. At one point the local charity place where I donated them would no longer accept them from me because they had three sitting around as nobody would take them. True story!

@ Martin

I have some new 735s that will go on as soon as I check bearings and give them a good cleaning.

Everytime I think I should sell my 9200 frame i see one of these built up and sort of fall in love again.

That really looks awesome! Good build.

Do you have a pic of the framenumber in the BB. I have found something and am trying to figure out what it is... You really would help me with a pic of the framenumber!

mkozaczek":32mu3n0a said:
Jason,
Despite your great writeup, the "why" will continue to elude me ;) However, job well done.

I've parted more of these bike than I care to admit. At one point the local charity place where I donated them would no longer accept them from me because they had three sitting around as nobody would take them. True story!

^^^^ :LOL:

They probably are evil to ride, but I just wanna sling a leg over and ride off on it

Re:

Here you go Stumpjumper

nK8KFB.jpg

Serial Number 912449

Let me know if it helps or if you need additional information. Happy to accommodate.

Best regards,

Jason

Back