Sold 1991 Klein Rascal- Excellent condition, all XT.

racecarjohnny

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
1991 Klein Rascal Vintage Mountain Bike. All XT. "Kleinfeld" A while ago I purchased this bike from from the original owner in Arizona. He purchased it new in Dallas in the early 90's, that dealers decal is still on the bike. It is in great condition overall, a few very minor surface marks, scuffs and a paint chip in the head tube. All very minor, from a few feet away this bike looks new. It has all original XT brakes, shifters, front/rear derailleurs, hubs, headset etc. Since purchasing I have added a new WTB seat, WTB tires and Lizard Skin Grips. When I purchased this bike it still had reflectors on it and had never been ridden off road. See the pictures. This is very similar to the green Klein that hung in Jerry Seinfeld's apartment in the long running TV show. You can also see some video of the bike here
here in a video I put together of my Klein collection. Bike has been ridden very little by me and only on paved bike paths. This is a very nice Klein Rascal for somebody’s vintage mountain bike collection. Need the space back and have a new vintage mountain bike project that needs funding. $1,500 usd plus shipping. I am a regular bike flights user and will work with interested buyers on shipping options.

Attachments

• rascal 1.jpg
    rascal 1.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 68
  • rascal 2.jpg
    rascal 2.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 51
  • rascal 3.jpg
    rascal 3.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 40
  • rascal 5.jpg
    rascal 5.jpg